Material is a Google Material Design inspired admin template built with Angular & Bootstrap.
Note: Because Bootstrap 4 is still in alpha, which means it’s unstable now, so Material admin is built with 3.3.x, however it will release a Bootstrap 4 version when Bootstrap 4 beta or RC comes out, and it’s free for all buyers
Features in Detail
- Google Material Design
- Responsive Design
- Multiple color schemes, with 18 predefined schemes
- Light & dark themes, with 3 themes (light, gray, and dark) ready to go
- Powerful layout settings
- Unlimited multi-level navigation menu
- Smooth animation/transition effect
- Material Design UI Kit with Angular Material
- 1700+ icons, including 900+ official material design icons
- SASS/SCSS CSS, easily update admin style by changing a few variables
- Work with jQuery
- 60+ Pages
- Built with AngularJS & Bootstrap
- Clean code with John Papa’s Angular Style Guide recommend by Angular team
- Modular code, add & remove with ease
- Lazy loading with ocLazyLoad. Load assets only when you need it.
- Nested routing with ui-router
- Internationalization and Localization Support
- Package mangement with Twitter Bower
- Automation with Gulp, save yourself from repetitive tasks.
- High resolution support
- Built with love
- Premium support
- Free future updates
Also, more features on the way, let me know if you have any advices!
- Bootstrap The most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- AngularJS HTML enhanced for web Apps
- Angular Material Material design for Angular
- Material Design Lite lets you add a Material Design look and feel to your websites
- jQuery Write less, do more.
- angular-ui-router The de-facto solution to flexible routing with nested views in AngularJS
- angular-translate i18n in your Angular apps, made easy.
- Twitter Bower, Gulp for modern web Apps.
- Google Material Icons
- unsplash Royalty-Free Stock Photos